WHAT DO YOU GET?
- During the booking process, select ‘ZERO Cancellation’ option by paying an additional fee of Rs. 199/- per passenger & enjoy ZERO penalty in case you wish to cancel the booking.
- To process your cancellation at ZERO penalty, email to email@example.com and process the cancellation. Waiver for your cancelation will be applied automatically.
- Complete amount paid at the time of booking, except for the ZERO Cancellation charges will be refunded to customers account.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
- Service is valid only on selected one-way Domestic flights booked on www.dialeasytrip.com.
- Amount collected for availing cancelation service (199/- per passenger) will be non-refundable.
- Customer will be eligible for the complete waiver only if he cancels the ticket 24 hours prior to departure.
- Waiver is valid only for FULL cancellations ( cancellations of all flights of a particular passenger, booked in an itinerary) for any or all passengers in a booking.
- In case of partial cancellation (cancelation of only some flights booked in an itinerary), waiver will not be given & normal cancelation penalties will be charged.
- ZERO Cancellation service is valid only on complete cancellation of itinerary and not on date change of itinerary.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer of travel agent, DialEasyTrip reserve the rights to deny the offer or cancel the booking. DialEasyTrip shall not refund the booking amount in such cases.
- Customers, who are travel agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and DialEasyTrip reserve the rights to deny the offer or cancel the booking. DialEasyTrip shall not refund the booking amount in such cases.
- DialEasyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- DialEasyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- DialEasyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the service by the customer or travel agent, DialEasyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event the entire liability of DialEasyTrip under this offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer.
- DialEasyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the service.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
How to cancel my Flight tickets?
To cancel your tickets, simply follow the steps below:
Log onto Manage your Bookings
Enter the DialEasyTrip Booking ID corresponding to your booking and the Contact Number that you gave at the time of the booking.
You can choose to cancel your entire booking or cancel any specific passengers or sectors in your booking after you log in.
Please review the cancellation penalty and refund amount before you confirm to cancel the booking.
The refund amount would reflect in the same account that was used to make the payment at the time of the booking.
You can also cancel your ticket(s) by logging into your account using your email id and password under the My Bookings section on the Custoemr Support page.
** We now also support cancellation of selected international flights online